We are Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) Approved and we provide programs for Three to Four-Year-Olds in our classes.
The purpose of the Nursery program is to provide the following:
- A comfortable setting where each child feels safe and loved.
- A setting for each child to develop his/her potential physically, emotionally, intellectually and socially.
It is necessary to make the Nursery Program inviting for a child who is still trying to adjust to a new environment. The teachers also provide the following:
- An inviting environment with exploratory experiences.
- Opportunities for language practice and use of imagination.
- Chance to explore through the use of senses.
- Guidance through change.
- Sense of pride and accomplishment within each child.
- MSDE teachers hold a Bachelors Degree