Severna Park Children’s Centre, Inc. is an independently owned early childhood education center based in Pasadena, Maryland. We are a Level 3 with Maryland excels, making learning fun and engaging for our little explorers. We guide them in their daily activities and show them how to apply good values as they socialize with peers.
LICENSED INFANT TO SCHOOL AGE
Nursery School and Pre-kindergarten Programs are Approved by the Maryland State
Department of Education
Our faculty members are all united with one goal and that is to help children in fulfilling their developmental milestones in all essential aspects including:
- Motor Skills Development (Fine and Gross)
- Enhancing Cognition and Conceptual Skills
- Socializing with Caregiver and Peers
- Baby Sign Language and Vocal Expression
- Encouraging Healthy Emotional Reactions
- Language Skills and Communication
- Promoting Executive Function Advancement
Our teachers and caregivers understand how children grow and learn, and they receive regular training to improve their skills. They know how to plan activities and experiences to support learning for each age group.
At Severna Park Children’s Centre, Inc.:
- Our teachers and caregivers are respectful to children and help them solve problems.
- Children feel safe and secure with our teachers and caregivers.
- Children are read to on a daily basis.
- Children have lots of opportunities to choose their own play activities.
- Children are happy and explore actively using all of their senses.
- Parents are invited to participate with their children often and we feel that they are important partners in their child’s early learning.
We have devoted and reliable teachers! We can also potty train 2 year-olds. Visit our office for more information or call Severna Park Children’s Centre, Inc. at 410-647-3504.